New York, NY
Employer: Capsule Corporation
Job title: Engineering Manager
Job location: New York, NY
· Manage and build key components of Capsule’s internal systems.
· Write high-quality, clean code that can be read by humans and computers alike.
· Provide mentorship through code reviews and architecture discussions.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to solve customer and logistical problems.
· Participate in the recruitment of engineers.
A bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a software engineering occupation. The required experience must include the following:
- 5 years of experience building fast, reliable web-based applications.
- 5 years of experience managing high-performing engineering teams.
- 5 years of experience with building services-oriented backend architecture.
- 5 years of experience with object-oriented and functional programming.
- 5 years of experience with architecting systems.
- 5 years of experience with managing databases.
- 5 years of experience working with reliable, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems.
In order to apply, send resume or CV to email@example.com and reference EM.