Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Channel Development Manager - Rochester, NY
Utz Quality Foods is currently seeking a Channel Development Manager with proven sales experience to successfully develop, manage and grow strategic relations with assigned channel partners in the Rochester, NY area. This role will promote and enhance short and long-term programs, ultimately driving sales profitability, product volume and market share. The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of and be able to represent the entire range of company products and promotional services available to assigned partners. This position reports to the Senior Category Director.
This candidate must possess a minimum of 2-5 years' proven sales experience in a related position within the consumer products goods industry, as well as a P&L background/experience with knowledge of financial systems and general reporting/administrative concepts. This position requires strong project management skill, professional communication ability and experienced leadership. A bachelor's degree with a focus in business or marketing is required.
- Manages and executes the approved Channel Sales Strategies as outlined by the Senior Channel Team with a common goal to accelerate sales and meet channel partners’ expectations.
- Effectively communicates and promotes Channel partner initiatives in order to maximize sales potential and profitability for internal and external partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel with-in assigned Channel accounts maintaining a high level of customer service and brand loyalty.
- Frequently meets with internal and external stake holders to communicate Channel Partner initiatives ensuring program execution, cross-selling opportunities, and integrity of promotional strategies.
- Confirms compliance with Partner Channel Agreements. Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs and makes recommendations to Senior Management for lapses in program compliance and strategy.
- Tracks, maintains and reports accurate analysis of business results within assigned accounts; including, but not limited to account performance, new business development, market trends and activities, and sales predictions.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet Channel partner performance objectives.
- Drives adoption of company programs and promotions among assigned channel partners.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Provides appropriate feedback to Sales Management and make recommendations.
- In conjunction with Senior Channel Sales Management, proactively drives planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with assigned Channel partners.
About Our Company
Utz Quality Foods is the largest privately held snack brand in the United States. Our family of brands includes Utz, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, Snikiddy, TGI Fridays, and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, competitive wages, and a fulltime benefit package including medical, dental, vision, an employer match 401k, profit sharing, and more. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands!