Greystone Healthcare Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. FHA Multifamily Closing Specialist
at Greystone Healthcare Management
Greystone and Co., Inc. and its affiliates is a financial services and private investment group and one of the nation’s leading providers of commercial mortgages for multifamily and healthcare properties. We offer a comprehensive line of real estate finance products for our clients. Greystone seeks leaders and team players, candidates who can work in a collaborative environment and possess drive, integrity, creativity, compassion and a strong work ethic.
We are currently seeking a Sr. FHA Multifamily Closing Specialist. This position will be responsible for assisting the senior loan closer from the issuance of the FHA commitment to Initial Endorsement. Experience with HUD requirements for insurance and tax requirements preferred.
If you have at least 2 years of experience in 207/223f/221(d)(4) and 232 closings, we want to talk to you! This is a very fast paced department with a high number of closings going on at one time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Review HUD commitments and work with senior closer in file setup
• Insurance/tax review and completion of escrow analysis
• Organization a must! Many items need to be followed up and monitored and need to be able to work on multiple closings at one time
• Preparing many documents and forms for the closers review
• Work closely with insurance agents and borrower to resolve any insurance changes
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
• FHA closing experience required
• Multifamily experience required
• Knowledge of HUD’s insurance requirements
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Organization and attention to detail is a must
• Ability to work under time constraints
• Superior customer service skills