Frontier Communications Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spclst, Web Design
at Frontier Communications Corporation.
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
Frontier Communications is seeking a Web Design Specialist for our Small Business Digital Team. This position will support the Senior Digital Design Supervisor and will coordinate and execute digital designs that support Frontier’s Small Business efforts.
- Design and develop wireframes, comps, web pages, graphics, email blasts, and digital banners for all small business initiatives.
- Maintain and optimize web imagery with fresh updates regularly.
- Support ongoing website content/design updates through our Content Management System (CMS).
- Work with and through cross-functional teams to execute digital initiatives that meet and support corporate objectives.
- Support broader Digital Design team in problem solving to generate innovative ideas and creative solutions
- Execute top quality design work as necessary in alignment with agency standards
- Effectively manage multiple design projects and associated timelines concurrently
- Proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies
- BFA in Graphic/New Media design or equivalent
- 1-4 years experience in digital design, with a strong focus on mobile.
- Exceptional design skills with a strong portfolio of creative work.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects).
- CMS experience required, Sitecore experience preferred.
- Experience with email platforms such as Marketo, Constant Contact, Exact Target
- Motion Graphics experience a plus
- Strong understanding of accessibility and usability standards.
- Experience in developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluency in Spanish a bonus
Successful Candidates Must Have
- A true self-starter mentality, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- A passion for design and the evolution of the interactive user experience.
- A proactive style, with keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.