Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Recovery Coach
at Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Clinical Services
The Recovery Coach is responsible for providing quality clinical and counseling services to the individuals who attend PROS. Recovery Coaches assist with admissions, assessments, group and individual therapy while working with the individuals on their caseload to move them forward on the life goals. Recovery Coaches work as part of an interdisciplinary team within PROS and may participate in committees, work groups and other partnerships external to the program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Terry's Place PROS
- Work with a caseload of approximately 12-18 individuals
- Provide 1:1 and group therapy
- Complete various assessments integral to the development of treatment plans
- Work alongside caseload to develop Individualized Action Plans that reflect their life goals
- Coordinate CQL activities within the program
- Develop and initiate curriculums to meet the needs of the individuals within the program
- Complete required documentation; ensuring that the documentation meets quality and compliance thresholds as set by regulation and/or Agency guidelines
- Assist with screenings, intake and admissions responsibilities
- Intern supervision in a task and/or clinical role
- Participate in external marketing and program related events and initiatives, as requested/required
- Provide field based treatment in the community and individual’s home as required
- Adhere to the organizations Code of Ethics
- Always communicate in a respectful manner with all people including the people we support, supervisors, other valued team members, and members of the community
- Complete all required trainings
- Maintain confidentiality
- Prevent, recognize and report abuse toward the people we support
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health/Social Services Related Field (licensure preferred)
- Experience with the mental health population
- Valid NYS Driver's License a must