Discount Car & Truck Rentals
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Service Attendant
at Discount Car & Truck Rentals
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Category
- General Labour
It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Our entry level Service Attendant team includes people just like you! The successful customer service driven candidate will play a vital role in the day to day operations of the branch. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
- Conduct vehicle inspections
- Clean and maintain vehicles
- Assist with the picking up and dropping off of customers
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide exemplary customer service
- General cleaning and maintenance of the branch
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Comfortable driving and familiar with local roads and city highways
- Comfortable driving various types and sizes of vehicles including trucks
- Good communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Bondable and legally eligible to work in Canada
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Ability to advance your career
- Discounted rates on car and truck rentals
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.
Job Type: Supply_Chain_and_Logistics