Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
The Opportunity | Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Supervises staff in the performance of a variety of duties: shipping, receiving, stocking, storing, and issuing inventory to the shop floor. In addition to supervising staff, prepares and maintains various regular inventory and or shipping reports to management, authorizes and or rejects shipments and resolves discrepancies.
- Maintain a on hand inventory with high accuracy and critical quality requirements
- Control the finished good shipment process with critical delivery deadlines
- Improve the overall inventory control system within the facility to increase inventory turns
- Delegates work assignments to both union and nonunion employees.
- Maintains work area and serves as contact for suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
- High school diploma required, associate's degree or higher preferred
- 4-6 years of warehouse operations experience with at least 2 years of experience supervising direct reports preferred.
This position may require exposure to information that is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Target Rock, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, competes in a number of niche markets where we provide highly engineered, innovative valve solutions for the most challenging operating environments. In some cases, Curtiss-Wright is the only company with engineering capabilities to offer such solutions.
Location: East Farmingdale, New York