Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Support Engineer #152472
at Credit Suisse
Fix highly technical problems, which mayrequire assessing source code/log files to analyze and resolve problems. Thisrequires advanced troubleshooting skills and must be able to adapt and buildnon-standard approaches to problem solving.
The role will be passionate about supportingthe Delta one and Program trading system, Feeding real time Trading data toTrading/Back office and Risk systems, used by the US Equities Trading Desks.
Applicant should be able to react quickly, intra-day, toresolve issues raised related to Trading and Trade Bookings.
Coverage of the trading Front office supportteam including interactions such as:
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Coordinate and lead multi-functional teams during customer service disruptions, configuration management, new feature deployment and new product implementations
- Understanding of Trading flow, Market Data and Trade Booking Processes ( SOD to EOD)
- Real-Time system troubleshooting, extracting data, crafting and managing reports
- User communication during incident or outages
- Changes and Releases to the Production Environment
- Participate actively and constructively in team design discussions
- Understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new functionality
- There will also be additional responsibilities to manage such as functional verification of delivered features, ad-hoc system bug analysis, and handling of “business as usual” requests
- Identify and detail standard methodologies within their subject matter areas of expertise.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Equivalent work experience of 4 years' required.
- Complex troubleshooting in a mission critical production environment.
- IT Customer Service/Problem Management Resolution experience.
- Possess ability of Query (Simple to Complex) Database, generate reports?
- Equivalent experience with any kind of process automation, Scripting is preferred!