Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
(Junior) Quantitative Analyst
at Credit Suisse
Quantitative Analysis and Technology(“QAT”) is a global team responsible for modellingcomplex financial instruments within Credit Suisse. Those models are used dailyby traders for pricing potential transactions, risk teams to evaluate existingpositions and IT systems to fulfil various back-office responsibilities.
Quant Stratsteam in Wroclaw has grown to almost 90 members over the last 10 years under theleadership of the top Front Office Quants based in London and New York. Theteam works closely with the global Quant teams to provide analysis and supportas well as assisting in the development of our core analytics libraries.
Team members will have the opportunity toacquire both financial and technical skills through a combination of on-the-joblearning, business focused projects, and in-house training. Junior members ofthe team will gain exposure to different areas of the group through workingclosely with experienced team members in Wrocław and from the first day will beworking on challenging and stimulating tasks.
We are a department which values Diversityand Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&Iambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Key requirements for therole are:
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills,
- Exceptional learning agility,
- An undergraduate degree with honours and possibly a masters/PhD degree in a quantitative field such as (Applied) Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering, or have commercial experience at an equivalent level.
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language (C , C#, Java) or F#.
- Comfort with mathematical concepts, particularly calculus and probability theory.
- An interest in finance.
- The ability to communicate effectively in English.
The following will be advantageous:
- Experience in C# or F#.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.