Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Consumer Reports
- US-NY-Yonkers | US-DC-Washington
If you believe like we do that consumers wield extraordinary power, join us in mobilizing them to be leaders for social change that hold legislators and corporations accountable for a safe, transparent and equitable marketplace.
As Campaign Manager, you’ll help us develop the strategies needed for winning on critical consumer issues like privacy and data tracking, internet accessibility, food and product safety, credit fairness and debt reform. You’ll do this by building strong partnerships with a broad range of organizations and networks, and collaborating with colleagues across CR to maximize our capacity to reach new, younger and more diverse audiences.
Some of our recent campaign victories include pushing fast food companies to adopt sustainable practices, passing reforms that protect a free and open internet, and winning safety improvements in cars and other products.
We're looking for someone to build consumer power in an age when bold leadership is needed to stand up for consumer rights. Inspired? Then we want to meet you.
This position is located in our Yonkers, New York headquarters or Washington D.C office.
What you will do
- Develop and lead campaigns that mobilize and empower people to advance our mission of creating a more fair and just marketplace
- Work across CR’s product testing, journalism, communications, policy, fundraising, and digital products teams to create and execute coordinated strategic campaign plans.
- Oversee budgets, project management meetings and internal communication.
- Build, manage and participate in large-scale coalitions.
- Identify partners and test strategies that will attract new members to help strengthen and diversify voices working for consumer protection.
- Formulate persuasive messages and campaign materials to engage consumers to take action based on research and analysis
- Identify success metrics for each campaign and provide oversight to ensure necessary tracking, delivery, pacing and optimization of campaign activities.
- Manage the design and development of campaign outreach tools including digital assets, videos, social media, emails, and other media.
- You have demonstrated experience and success planning, launching and monitoring advocacy campaigns based on a strong theory of change and potential to win, as well the ability to identify strategic opportunities to advance a campaign’s impact.
- Your deep passion for social change includes advancing consumer protections
- Your proven track record includes developing and managing successful legislative and/or corporate campaigns, particularly at large organizations
- You have a demonstrated ability to develop and manage campaigns that engage diverse communities
- You can effectively coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- You are willing to travel
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.