Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Youth Development Counselor
at Children's Village
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: e022ea15-3c17-4756-bbe6-530696d9edf0
- High School Diploma/GED -AA / BA Degree.
- Experience and a demonstrated knowledge of adolescent and child development.
- Candidate should have experience with group work, family work, and a commitment to working with pregnant and parenting adolescents and their families.
- Ability to work with culturally diversified individuals.
- Ability to conduct training and on-going workshops; ability to plan events.
- Must have knowledge and experience in child development, safety, and nutrition; adult learning principles, and family dynamics.
- Must be a strong communicator and have the ability to motivate others.
- Must have knowledge of community resources and skills to link families with appropriate agencies and services.
- Ability to establish professional boundaries and engage in professional behaviors that emulate a high level of ethics and objective/non-judgmental approaches