Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRIME Program Aide
at Children's Village
Position Overview: The Program Aide will work as part of the P.R.I.M.E. Leaders After-school Program by assisting the Site Coordinator of After-school Programs in the implementation, design, and evaluation of all after-school program activities. The Program Aide will provide the Activity Specialist, Group Leader, and Youth Worker with technical support.
• High School Degree or equivalent (some college preferred).
• Relevant work experience in a school or community based setting.
• Relevant experience working with children and or adolescents.
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail, and meticulous organizational skills.
• Ability to write clear, concise and accurate reports.
• Comfortable working in team settings.
• Possess excellent organizational, verbal, written and communication skills.
• Have a demonstrated interest or education in youth development.
• Ability to work with culturally diversified individuals.
• Must be computer literate.