Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Technical Architect - NEW YORK
Cervello is seeking an innovative and passionate Technical Architect to join our growing Salesforce practice. The Technical Architect is responsible for designing and managing the delivery of cloud technology solutions on the Force.com platform. These technologies include Salesforce and Force.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Solution Consultants, Developers, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Own the architecture of the end-to-end solution.
- Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Drive innovation in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Mentor Technical consultants in the practice and drive the direction of the team’s technical focus, training, and certifications.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
- 8+ years’ experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
- Salesforce.com certified Technical Architect is a plus
- Strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Development experience with ETL tools.
- Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems. Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices.
- Experience coaching and managing team members.
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and ability to think through problems creatively.
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience and understanding of Agile Project Methodologies.
- Experience working both with onshore and offshore development teams
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED
The culture here is cool and cutting edge. The environment is casual and conducive to collaboration and problem solving. It’s the perfect balance of freedom and accountability. If you’re at the top of your game and want to be part of something great – join us!