Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member- Fridays
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is now hiring part-time Registered Nurses (RN) to work the floor on Fridays from 7A-7P for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Deptford, NJ.
Deptford Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Supervising LPNs and Nursing Assistants
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Should work well in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a valid New Jersey Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in LTC settings
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V