Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Per-Diem Weekends - Urgent Care
at Centers Health Care
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Centers Urgent Care located in Brooklyn, NY is looking to hire Physicians Assistants (PA) / Nurse Practitioners (NP) to work Per-Diem Weekends. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Two years of prior experience in Urgent or Emergency care is preferred.
Great Weekends Rates!!!
- Examining and diagnosing patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Maintain charts accurately and comprehensively
- Creating diagnostic and treatment plans, sometimes including the prescription of medications, suturing, ordering of labs/ medical imaging, or referring to outside specialists
- Guide the staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers, medical assistants and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care without administration burden
- Competitive Compensation
- No financial investment
- Fully equipped, modern facilities with on-site labs, digital x-rays, & EMR
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time PAs.
- The clinic operates 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V