Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Cooperstown Center is actively seeking Physical Therapists to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY.
PT Duties Include:
- Evaluates the home health physical therapy patient
- Establishes and implements a treatment program based upon goals and in accordance with physician orders
- Communicates and coordinates with other home care services
- Provides documentation according to agency policy
- Reports to the Director of Patient Services
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team collaboration through patient-centered care.
PT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V