Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an MDS Assessor. Long Term Care experience required. Candidates must be a current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) and must have prior experience with MDS 3.0.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times.
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Valid NY State RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V