Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Ellicott Center is currently seeking a Dietary Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY. Prior Supervisor experience is necessary!
- Plan, assign & inspects the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedules and assigns staff prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervises the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversees the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Checks residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at mealtimes
- Assists cook with production of meals for service, as required
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V