Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Daycare Teacher to watch staff member children during work hours at our skilled nursing facility in Cooperstown, NY
Competitive compensation and benefits offered!
- Must be able to teach the basic fundamentals.
- Will be responsible for the Health and Safety of all children.
- Light administrative duties required.
- Able to bring knowledge and enthusiasm for learning
- Very Creative with daily activities and curriculum including Arts & Crafts
- Follow the daily routine and Day Care rules and regulations.
- Write a curriculum for the Office of Children and Family Services
- an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related field, and one year of experience related to caring for infants and toddlers, or
Infant and Toddler Child Care and Education Credential, or Infant Toddler Child Development Associate Credential, or other Office-recognized credentials specific to the infant/toddler developmental period, and two years of experience related to caring for children, or
9 college credits in Early Childhood, Child Development or a related field, with a plan of study leading to infant and toddler child care credential or Associates degree in early childhood development or a related field and two years of experience related to caring for children, one of which must be related to working with infants or toddlers.
- Excellent personality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative with daily curriculums including Arts & Crafts
- Must be able multi-task
- Must be able to work independently. However, must also be a Team player.
- Must have a take-charge personality where you can deal with parents and children.
- Health & Safety Training Certification a plus
- CPR & FIRST AIDE Certification a plus or willingness to obtain within 30 days of employment.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V