Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Community Liaison for our skilled nursing facilities. Responsible to build and grow census and quality mix by sales development and providing prospective patients and families with appropriate information to assist in choosing a nursing center.
Essential Job Functions:
Functions include three key areas of focus addressing the business, building a census culture, and assisting in the sales and marketing function of the center.
Addressing the Business:
- Referrals are responded to timely and bed offers are made or appropriate decline given, working in coordination with the centralized admission team or hospital liaison
- All families are contacted for each referral
- All referrals are forwarded to sister centers when cannot accommodate needs
- Bed management is effective to increase the number and possibility of admissions
- Follow up is completed on all d/c patients: family contacted, HL and central brought into the loop, center staff is contacted with any concerns
- All lost business is contacted for positive changes and feedback, and potential admissions
- Inquiry log is maintained and up to date daily (CRM system is maintained when available)
- Every referral, every day is addressed and noted
Building a Census Culture:
- Community Liaison works with therapy and SW teams to ensure D/C are reported accurately and timely to admit patients same day
- Community Liaison captures appropriate d/c information to add appropriate patients to a lead-based management program
- Community Liaison shares metrics reports each month to the team to extend greater understand, seek feedback, and support center success
- Community Liaison adds census supporting topics to staff meetings or other opportunities to creatively engage staff to better support and understand census
Marketing and Sales:
- Regularly and customarily spends his/her time engaged in selling
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the Centers products and services, acuity capabilities and physician relations
- Meets routinely with Administrator and department to address marketing or census issues
- Maintains an educated understanding of all-payer sources and their impact on revenue
- CL will complete a marketing action plan, metrics report, and sales summary monthly to be reviewed with Regional sales Manager and Administrator
- CL will keep an active lead-based management program
- CL will work with the team to develop appropriate sales success “stories” for the purpose promotion of centers products and initiatives
- CL will lead events that bring the community in or make the community aware of products and services
- CL will spend a minimum of three half days in the marketplace with purposeful, focused sales calls
- CL with schedule sales with Regional manager bi-monthly or as directed by Regional manager
- Sales system will be utilized for all sales calls (current system in place)
- CL will work with Regional to develop a sales plan that will lead to improved referral development, increased admission to reach census targets
- Schedule quarterly sale meetings
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V