Canon Business Process Services, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Canon Business Process Services, Inc
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Controls traffic flow in and around bays and other offloading locations.
- Assigns and manages vehicle’s bay time usage.
- Coordinates dock space assets to ensure optimum throughput during peak demand periods.
- Communicates with the VSA (Vehicle Secure Access) and Ingress Post regarding space availability and traffic flow.
- Responsible for overall Dock order, cleanliness, and safety.
- Serves as first responder if Dock Lead and Supervisor are not available in the event of a HazMat issue in the Dock area.
- Documents any damage caused by vehicles or vendors using the Dock area.
- Sends any discrepancies with the ticket to the Dock Lead Clerk II.
- 2 years of work experience in a Loading Dock, Shipping & Receiving, or Outdoor Loading Dock facility.
- Knowledge of Building Intelligence system helpful but not required Basic computer skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English; additional languages helpful but not required.
- Must receive and pass HazMat Awareness Training.
- Outdoor weather related demands – Open air dock areas
- Long periods of time spent on feet
- Requires boarding truck
- May require some lifting
What We Offer:
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!