Camping World, Good Sam
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Associate
at Camping World, Good Sam
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our team. As a Retail Sales Associate you will be responsible for ensuring that every customer receives the best customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete customer transactions using POS ( point of sale) register systems
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and management
- Consistently promotes company programs including warranty sales and Good Sam Memberships
- Ability to establish strong product knowledge and sell to customers
- Maintain the appearance of store which may include stocking and performing general housekeeping duties
- May cross train to perform other duties
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous Retail experience preferred
- Superior customer service skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and work ethic
- Ability to lift 20-50 lbs. and climb a ladder
- Ability to work flexible retail schedule including evening and weekends
We offer a benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, plus more options on the day of employment to all of our full-time employees.
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.