CAMP Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CAMP Systems Inc.
In this fast-paced sales role, you will be tasked with achieving growth sales quotas and retaining existing clients. The successful candidate will follow-up on leads, qualify new and add-on opportunities, and communicate how we will meet the customer’s needs and solve their problems. They will develop positive relationships with our existing client base and maximize add-on revenue for the company.
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyer’s purchasing process
- Understand and position our solution in a competitive environment
- Ask technical questions and initiate detailed product discussions
- Uncover customer needs beyond what may have been initially obvious to the prospect
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota
- Hit expected call activity metrics
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline
- Provide an accurate forecast
- Document activity accurately and consistently in CRM
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Follow up on uncovered sales opportunities
- Manage the renewal process for assigned accounts
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed
- Timely prepare and process all contracts
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospects business
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and organized
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical expertise
- Outbound sales call experience