Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 - Federal Work Study - Technology Lab
at Bryant & Stratton College
Federal Work Study Students support the activities of the college that include receptionist duties, clerical work, assisting other students and general college-related activities.
Federal Work Study Students must be enrolled at the Greece campus for the semester and have eligibility within their financial aid package.
Candidates must be professional and possess general office skills, excellent customer service, work well in a fast-paced environment, excellent phone/computer skills, the ability to assist with student needs, foster positive relationships, and the ability to multi-task.
- Provide physical security and efficient operation of the instructional computers
- Assist students and instructors with hardware and/or software problems
- Communicate hardware and software problems to the TM/TC
- Communicate schedule changes to TM/TC
- Demonstrate personal characteristics that exemplify a business-like atmosphere in labs. These include dependability, punctuality, judgement, and appearance, rapport with students, faculty and staff. -Perform other related duties as assigned by the TM/TC.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer