Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 - Federal Work Study - Financial Aid
at Bryant & Stratton College
Federal Work Study Students support the activities of the college that include receptionist duties, clerical work, assisting other students and general college-related activities.
Federal Work Study Students must be enrolled at the Greece campus for the semester and have eligibility within their financial aid package.
Candidates must be professional and possess general office skills, excellent customer service, work well in a fast-paced environment, excellent phone/computer skills, the ability to assist with student needs, foster positive relationships, and the ability to multi-task.
- Attended Bryant & Stratton College for at least one semester
- Computer literacy and excellent customer service skills
- Handling confidential academic information
- Assisting students and staff
- Assisting with campus activity initiatives (i.e. graduation, awards ceremony, flyers, programs, etc.)
- Carrying out various administrative duties as assigned
- Attention to detail, dependability, able to work independently
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer