Baker Victory Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Treatment Program - Evening Shift
at Baker Victory Services
The Intensive Treatment Program (ITP) will include working with adolescents, typically 12 – 18 years old that are diagnosed on the Autism spectrum with mental health concerns and developmental or intellectual disabilities. The Registered Nurse is an integral part of the treatment team who provides health care services for individuals in their care, ensuring that all overall health and safety needs are met. This position is responsible for the care and treatment of individuals with Autism, Intellectual Disability and/or mental illness.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct medical assessment of individuals
- Decide interventions following the nursing process
- Provide education on medical issues and concerns to individuals, their families and employees as indicated on their plan of care and diagnosis
- Follows medical protocols, within nursing scope of practice, established by psychiatrist and general care physicians
- Monitor the medical states of the individuals of their care and adjust as appropriate
- Monitor and document all instances of physical intervention and resulting youth response
- Manage medications (including atypical psychotropic) and monitor response to medication
- Perform any other duties listed on the daily/weekly/monthly/semi-annually/annual site-specific responsibility checklist.
3:00p-11:00p, every other weekend