Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Global Talent Acquisition
at Atlas Air
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Atlas Air, Inc
Atlas’ Director of Talent Acquisition will lead a team of talent experts (based out of our state of the art offices in Purchase, NY and various other locations in the US) to develop our employment brand and build an end-end recruitment experience that truly reflects the strength of the Atlas opportunity and attracts top talent. Data driven, process oriented and a thought leader talent acquisition, the successful candidate will be responsible for attracting and retaining top talent to join us on our ongoing explosive growth trajectory.
Reporting to the SVP/Head of Global HR, the Director of Global Talent Acquisition will play a key role on the HR Leadership team, and in influencing talent strategies across all companies under the AAWW umbrella.
- Lead continuous improvement of our employer value proposition and employment brand positioning for all online and offline, internal and external communications
- Develop best in class talent acquisition strategies across the spectrum of attraction, selection, offer, processing and onboarding practices.
- Consult regularly with senior leadership to thoroughly understand the short, medium and long term talent needs to successfully deliver against the organization’s vision and fast paced growth trajectory. Build talent, capability and bench strength.
- Set service level agreements and establish slick and effective processes that ensure everyone involved in the process is well informed and clear about next steps
- Leverage systems, data and insights to ensure all our talent acquisition strategies are well informed; cost effective; and executed at pace. Whether in digital; social; employee referral; agency; partnership; or pipeline channels, ensure all our strategies are closely tied to KPIs, robustly measured and reported on.
- Maintain and continuously improve diversity and inclusion goals and programs.
- Identify, brief and negotiate partnerships to support our hiring efforts, whether Recruitment Marketing vendors, relocation firms or key agencies such as immigration, ensure we have the support we need to be successful.
- Balance process driven ways of working with innovative and emerging attraction methodologies and tools to deliver proven techniques blended with latest thinking for maximum reach.
- Role model what successful talent acquisition strategies look like through your own team. Develop a high performing team that attracts a strong pipeline of talent through word of mouth and networking.
- BA/BS Degree
- MBA desirable
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience, with minimum 5 years talent acquisition experience at various levels in a corporate environment (agency experience in addition to this is a plus)
- A minimum of 2 years team leadership experience; preferably extensive experience of leading a geographically dispersed, dynamic recruiting team in a fast paced growth environment
- Enterprise Leader, you build strong relationships around the business
- Innovator who is on the cutting edge of talent – in everything from sourcing to systems.
- A proven track record of success in implementing successful programs that continuously fill the pipeline with quality talent.
- Current knowledge of applicable regulatory and compliance requirements in the US; experience of global recruitment and immigration matters is a definite plus
- Varied experience including executive level recruiting; as well as volume front line hiring
- Strong process design and project management skills
- Established network within the talent acquisition field, staying abreast of industry developments.
- Excellent communication skills