Arc of Monroe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional - Clover Hills PT/FT Immediate Needs
at Arc of Monroe
Direct Support Professional Openings Available!
The Arc of Monroe County is looking for compassionate individuals who are dedicated to empowering people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead fulfilling and independent lives. As a Direct Support Professional, you will feel rewarded by enhancing the day-to-day experiences of those we support.
No experience needed, just the desire to have fun, build relationships, and enrich the lives of people with disabilities! We provide all education and training.
We have 30 different residential homes where we have immediate openings for full-time, part-time and per diem staff. We are located on the East, West, North and South sides of Rochester, so we have the right location for you!
Direct Support Professional Benefits Offered
- Health Insurance with agency contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Advancement opportunities available with DSP Credentialing course
- Employer Paid term life insurance
- Retirement plan with Agency match
- Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Referral Bonus
- Be a friend and advocate
- Help people find fun activities that interest them
- Reinforce the importance of making safe and healthy lifestyle choices
- Grow positive relationships with families or guardians, and be their go-to contact
- Provide exemplary support in hygiene guidance, enjoying meals, as well as maintaining appointments and schedules
- Assist with medical needs, including transportation to and from doctor’s appointments
- High School diploma/G.E.D.
- Valid NYS driver’s license with reliable transportation to and from work
- Excellent communications skills
- History of smiling, helping and actively supporting people in and out of wheelchairs or transportation
You would be a good fit if your background includes Human Services, Teaching Assistant, Paraprofessional, Personal Care Aide, Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, Customer Service, being collaborative, empathetic and caring.