Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Security Testing
Aon is looking for a Director, Proactive Security Testing.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Proactive Testing in New York, Charlotte, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas. As a Director, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
The Proactive Security Testing practice, formerly Gotham Digital Science (GDS), is looking for a smart, energetic and motivated individual with natural leadership abilities to provide guidance to its elite team of ethical hackers and consultants. In general, a Director at GDS is generally responsible for leading engagements, developing client relationships, acquiring new work and mentoring team members. As a manager on our team, you will:
- Manage and develop existing client relationships.
- Engage in new business development activities.
- Perform project management of penetration testing, security code review, and red team engagements.
- Provide quality assurance and technical review of client deliverables and internal documentation.
- Mentor Proactive Security Testing team members.
- Assist with internal business operations such as recruiting, service line development and process improvements.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Excellent teaming and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience with sales, scoping and client/project management.
- Minimum of 4 years experience performing application and network security testing.
- Capable of delivering as a technical lead on application and network security testing.
- University degree from accredited college or university.
- Industry thought leadership activities, such as delivered conference talks and published research on security blogs.
- Experience leading a team focused on software development, network administration or security assessments.
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
- Development and/or source code review experience in Java, C#, VB.NET, C/C++, ASP, PHP, or Objective C.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant industry.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.