Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Partner, Employee Rewards Consulting
Aon is looking for an Associate Partner, Employee Rewards Consulting - Rewards Solutions
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon's Rewards Solutions practice in New York, Philadelphia or Boston.
Your impact as an Associate Partner, Employee Rewards
· Leads complex client scoping conversations with Account Executives or Business Developers; Presents solutions to executive or senior level clients.
· Creates significant, new opportunities with existing clients and prospects independently; Leverages personal/professional relationships to generate business and revenue.
· Leads design, modification and implementation of client solutions; Drafts and or reviews complex client proposals; Manages complex, large scale projects.
· Demonstrates superior client consulting skills; Publishes/presents client results internally or externally.
· Directs works of less experienced colleagues to gather information and fact-finding for client projects; Analyzes and interprets qualitative and/or quantitative assessment of current state to the client.
· Mentors associates and builds future talent pool.
· Stays current on rewards trends and activities, and stays up to date on broad HR issues and how they relate to your clients and content area.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Technical expertise in the following areas: compensation/total rewards strategy including global rewards; job content analysis, job evaluation, and job leveling/slotting; compensation structure design; short-term incentive design; pay policies and administration, including FLSA compliance; pay systems and technology solutions; and business case development, implementation planning and change management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Strong business writing (correspondence and reports; excellent presentation skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills; Demonstrates strong business development and selling skills.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience in compensation/rewards within a consulting business.
- Knowledgeable about day to day Compensation and HR department operations and how compensation and HR issues integrate with other areas of a cliedent’s organization
- Knowledge and capabilities in performance management, performance measurement including competency design, global compensation; and/or other areas of talent management.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Billable time of 50%-60%
- Generates and delivers revenue of $1M annually. In this role, you will be delivering billable client work and generating revenue independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines (Business, Finance, HR).
- MBA (or equivalent) and CCP (or equivalent) are preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.