American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Dental Partners
ABOUT OUR GROUP:
At Western New York Dental Group, our continued growth is fueled by the exceptional care provided to our patients, and the rewarding experiences available to our team members. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans.
Our dental professionals are given leading edge technology, ongoing training, and opportunities for leadership. These programs help them to bring out their very best and continue to grow – regardless of where they are in their career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need. This isn’t your typical 9:00 – 5:00 Hygiene job where you’re stuck watching the clock and going through the motions. This is a career that will challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment plans, recommendations and services for your patients.
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Ownership of daily schedule & flexible appointment lengths
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
If you’re ready to join a team that is obsessed with providing excellent service, and never lets ‘good enough’ get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player