Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst - PACS
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 1 month ago(9/13/2019 3:29 PM)
- Information Technology
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support for assigned applications.
- Knowledge of all Radiology and PACS Enterprise systems from a User perspective:
- Siemens Syngo Workflow ( RIS vb20)
- Nuance Powerscribe 360
- Carestream PACS
- Radimetrics Exposure Dose Monitoring System
- IBM/Merge OrthoPacs
- Maintenance Tasks
- Complete RIS/PACS exam maintenance as per Standard Operating Procedure.
- Coordinate activation with departmental users and other IT teams
- New User access requests to the systems we support
- New Printer setup requests
- Perform daily system monitoring using pre-defined scripts and checklist. Modify documentation if needed.
- Investigate and resolve interface rejections, create weekly spreadsheet for manual billing data entry
- Testing responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and update test plans, test cases, test environment, through life cycle
- Responsible for successful execution of assigned Test Scripts, including proper testing documentation, testing summary spreadsheet, review of HL7 interface logs where needed.
- Oversee tracking and proper communication of all Testing issues and documentation of resolutions\changes.
- Participate or lead presentations to various NSLIJ Stakeholders
- Produce Training documentation for the Ancillary team as well as departmental system users
- Able to interact with all IT teams and departmental system users
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- 2-5 years industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years experience in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
- Has 1- 3 years’ experience in:
- PACS systems preferably Carestream, IBM Merge
- Knowledge of a VNA, preferably Hyland Acuo
- Dicom modality interface troubleshooting
- Radiology Information system management, preferably Siemens Syngo Workflow
- Voice recognition systems, preferably Nuance Powerscribe
- Intermediate level of HL7 interface troubleshooting
- Familiarity with MS Access and t-SQL
- IT education/background required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, passion for quality
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications user (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio)
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans