Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
As a part of the Sales team, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for administrative support of the pre-sales process and will work closely with the Sales and Enterprise Account Management teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a dynamic, rapidly growing adtech company.
What You’d Do:
- Support sales team in the pre-sales process by obtaining necessary information from client, inputting data into Salesforce, and generating and sending contracts via Salesforce
- Track and maintain scheduling for upcoming activities, updated meetings and ongoing launches within Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Management and at the Executive level
- Analyze data reports within Salesforce on Enterprise Sales accounts in order to recognize delays or changes that need to be brought to attention
- Responsible for contract management and updates
- Regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce and other systems as necessary
- Participate during client escalation and/or introduction calls when necessary
- Special projects and tasks as identified by management
What We'd Like:
- Bachelor's degree; at least 1 year experience in digital media, preferably with sales operations experience
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to set goals, meet/exceed deadlines, and successfully manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with clients and all levels of management across different functions
- Highly motivated team self-starter and team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred