Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audio and Video Specialist in Corning, New York at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Corning, NY
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Looking to add to their growing video production group
- Shoot and edit a broad range of content including corporate interviews, product demonstrations, process videos, marketing projects, event and product photography
- This is a dynamic role that will help produce content for a wide range of projects
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Experience editing for and working with corporate customers is strongly desired.
- Portfolio of video work and at least 3-5 years of video production experience. Portfolio should show that you are equal parts shooter and editor as well as display video content with a wide range of styles.
- Proficient photography skills with strong understanding of composition and lighting.
- Outgoing personality, self-educator and problem solver that takes pride in your work as you continuously develop your skills.
- Strong understanding of signal flow. Inputs, outputs and general comfortability with hardware solutions.
- Experience as a one person band and with small teams. Able to lead a project from concept, through distribution on your own or as part of a small production team.
- Comfortable working with high-level, corporate executives and product leaders
- Can manage a dynamic workload and meet deadlines while exceeding customer expectation
- Can multi-task well while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver creative, high-quality video content while maintaining the original vision of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with various portable camera systems including camcorders and DSLRs.
- Experience editing for story
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Enjoys creating exciting content, with quick turnaround requirements.
- High level of communication with team members and customers on a shoot, in pre-production and throughout editing and delivery.
- Extremely familiar with Premier Pro CC
- Proficient with Adobes Creative Suite
- Highly organized both with equipment and files/projects
- Able to accept feedback in professional manner, not taking anything personally and learning and growing every day.
- Technical knowledge of codecs, exporting, transcoding and compressing video files.
- Advanced knowledge of the Creative Cloud Production Suite: After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of camera systems on a technical level a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of portable lighting schemes, styles, techniques, equipment, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of microphone systems, sound recording equipment and techniques.
- Professional or amateur photography experience.