Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Manager
at 2020 Companies
- Job ID
- Job Class
- Full Time
- Posting Location : Postal Code
Full-Time Retail Sales Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic sales leader who is an expert in transforming motivated personalities into a unified sales force of Energy Pro’s!
As a Retail Sales Manager, You Will:
- Oversee One of Our Big Box Stores.
- Motivate a Team of Sales Associates (Energy Pro’s) to Engage with Consumers About Green Mountain Energy Electricity.
- Demonstrate, Through Your Knowledge and Passion, How to Become an Energy Pro.
- Assess Client Needs, and Find Opportunities to Improve Energy Efficiency.
- Teach Your Energy Pro’s to Uncover Consumer Desires, Deliver Catered Solutions, and Overcome Objections.
- Foster Professional Relationships with Customers and Fellow Employees.
- Collaborate with Your Team to Accomplish Goals and Celebrate Success.
- Deliver Superior Sales Results with an Exceptional Customer Experience.
- Promote a Service That Will Never be Obsolete.
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Base + Uncapped Commission/Monthly Store Bonuses
- Earn A Compensation Range of $50k-$55k
- Paid Training Course
- Exciting, Fast-Paced Work Environment
- Career Growth and Advancement Based on Performance
- No Door-To-Door, Cold Calling, or Telemarketing
- Health Benefits And 401k
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording our employees unlimited growth potential within the organization. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to other leadership opportunities, with professional development through our advanced leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
About 2020 Companies
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and Casted-Talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching impact in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise team members
- Train team members
- Client deposit follow-up
- Professionally resolve customer complaints; escalate as appropriate
- Accurately submit work schedules to Manager for approval
- Overall store production
- Assist team members with closing sales
- Ensure compliance with Company policy and procedures
- Accurately track inventory receipt and count as appropriate
- Review time sheets for accuracy
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers, offer assistance, assess needs and suggests products
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Achieve posted store activation goal
- Meet established monthly/weekly personal sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated long-term excellent sales performance
- Proven record of successful management/leadership
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to work autonomously with excellent time management skills